Advertisement

When You Have EVERY RELIC From The Very Start in UnderMine

When You Have EVERY RELIC From The Very Start in UnderMine I've always wanted to know what it would be like to have every relic from the very first floor. Today we get to see and it turns out that it makes me almost invincible. Even without any blessings this would be pretty overpowered bur naturally I collect as many blessings as I can find along the way. Plus some items doubling mischief happens somewhere.. Even the final boss has nothing to offer me by the time I get there and I'm doing thousands of damage per hit. This was all thanks to a handy new mod. UnderMine gameplay with my commentary as always!

UnderMine -

Cheat Mod -

PC Specs -
Intel - Core i9-9980XE 3 GHz 18-Core Processor
2xNVIDIA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Founders Edition Video Card (2-Way SLI)
Asus - ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME EATX LGA2066 Motherboard
Samsung - 970 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-4000 Memory

df,undermine,dangerously,pc,dangerously funny,relic,funny,dangerouslyfunny,legendary weapon,undermine gameplay,new relic,legendary,undemine,When You Have EVERY Relic From The Very Start,undermod,undermine cheats,undermine mods,undermine boss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments