Advertisement

Songs That Never Get Old vs Songs That Got Old Quickly!

Songs That Never Get Old vs Songs That Got Old Quickly! Promoted Song -

OUTRO (Sad Frosty) -

In this video, I showcase songs that i believe will never get old and put it in comparison with songs that got old quickly. Thanks for watching and subscribe for more!

🥳 My Discord Server! -

🔊 My Spotify Playlist! (updated weekly) -

How to contact me for business or questions!
Email - intensifybiz@gmail.com
Or just DM me on insta via: @inteNsifyCharts

MSUDrawings (designed my new logo) -


My Instagram -
My Twitter -

inteNsify Charts,Hip Hop,Hip-Hop,Lists,Rap,Music,Top 10s,Rap Channel,intensifyCharts,Songs That Never Get Old,Songs That Got Old Quickly,Rap Songs That Never Get Old,Rap Songs That Got Old Quickly,best producer tags in hip hop,reaction,review,lua lua,lykan,tommy craze,aarons,patrick cc,trending,new,songs,popular,lil nas x,drake,life is good,humble,kendrick lamar,future,ynw melly,xxxtentacion,look at me,lil uzi vert,xo tour life,old town road,panini,dababy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments