Advertisement

My view on the Tomb Raider 'Leak'....

My view on the Tomb Raider 'Leak'.... So there apparently a post was made on Reddit giving information on the next Tomb Raider game... I decided to give my thoughts on it...

I'd highly recommend watching Melonie Mac's video on the subject afterwards!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you enjoy the video, please do give the video a like, as well as subscribing to the channel in order to keep updated with my other videos.

If you really enjoy my content, then do feel free to become a patron, as any type of donation would really help me out to keep this channel going:

You can also follow me on social media:
Personal twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

tomb raider,news leak,crysta dynamics,reboot,core design,square enix,gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments