Advertisement

I'm A Park Security Member And There Are Some More Things You Should Know... | Creepypasta

I'm A Park Security Member And There Are Some More Things You Should Know... | Creepypasta I have returned with more stories from the park, things are much stranger than they seem.

Written by: Kobaltart


Download Swamp Dweller Scary Stories:

Itunes:

Spotify:



Check out the Swamp Dweller Merch store!





►join the swamp dwellers!



►Subscribe to my channel:



►Follow me on Instagram!



►Join me on twitter:



►'Like' my Facebook Page:



►Join me on Google+:



►Submit stories to or swampdwellereads@gmail.com



All music, footage, and sound effects are sourced from the following:

► Music credit:

Phlegethon:

CO.AG Music:

► #ParkRangerStories #SwampDweller #Creepypasta

Park Ranger Stories,Swamp Dweller,Scary Stories,Missing 411,Search & Rescue,Creepypasta,Nosleep,

Post a Comment

0 Comments