Advertisement

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU - Acoustic Male Cover - Whitney Houston

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU - Acoustic Male Cover - Whitney Houston SUBSCRIBE:
INSTAGRAM:

Those close to me know how much Whitney Houston’s music inspires me and touches me.
That’s why I decided to create a personal rendition of my favourite love song.
I believe that in a certain degree, this song expresses what I truly believe: to love doesn’t mean to possess, to own; but on the contrary it means to be able to let the other person be her own special self. And if necessary to be able to let that person go.
I know, maybe this is not the super “positive” message everyone would expect for Valentine’s Day; but I hope that you will find a person that will be able to love you so much to be ready to let you go if ever will come a time when you will need to go.
I have been lucky enough to experience this: I fell in love and I was loved, cherished and respected so much that when it became necessary, I was let go for my own good, to keep following my dreams. It was painful, but at today is the most beautiful expression of selfless love I have ever experienced.

This said, I hope you will all spend an amazing Valentine’s Day. And if like me tomorrow you will be spending it as a single, use the same care and love you would give to someone else towards yourself.
Cause at the end of the day
"If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?”
Lots of love xx 😘 #whitneyhouston #bodyguard #malecover

whitney houston,bodyguard,i will always love you,male cover,acoustic,love,valentine,musical theatre,wicked,dear evan hansen,dolly parton,9 to 5,theatre,xfactor,the voice,america's got talent,vocals,music,daniele carta mantiglia,daniele alan carter,broadway,west end,tiktok,actor,idina menzel,jennifer hudson,todrick hall,singer,shawn mendes,justin bieber,ariana grande,london,

Post a Comment

0 Comments