Advertisement

I Sing'Giorno's Theme', but It's a Trap Song

I Sing'Giorno's Theme', but It's a Trap Song I asked you to record your own covers of Giorno’s Theme from the anime JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. Today I watch through the top submissions. Spoiler alert, they are good. They make me laugh, question my musicality and give me a good scare. Then it’s my turn to have a go at the song and I went for an epic trap rap. Don't worry, there will be some singing as well.

Remember to subscribe and check out full length videos of the featured creators here:

AtirOfficial -
Jacob Contzius -
Cecil Opia -
MowFlats -
Josephine De Smet -
King Of Flipz -
DetunedBeats -
Stylus Sticc -
Let’s Improvise -
Isaac Wright Music -

RULES FOR THE NEW CHALLENGE:
- Download the file here, you can "download original file" under the "more" menu:
- All videos must include "# RoomieLyrics" in the title
- Write lyrics for my melody I play at the end of this video
- Upload to Youtube or TikTok
- Please don't upload a video with black screen or a still image or just an audio visualizer. We'd like to see you film something of your own that preferably includes you.
- DEADLINE NEXT THURSDAY (Feb 27th 6pm GMT+0)

Discord server:

Merch:
Reddit:
Spotify:
My & video & music gear:


Business contact (Sponsorships etc): laura@laurachernikoff.com
Edited by August Green
Music Production by Nate Brown

roomie,roomieofficial,joel,comedy,cover,jojo's bizarre adventure,giorno theme,giorno theme remix,giorno giovanna,music,pop music,singing,reaction,react,singer,rap,remix,challenge,hilarious,funny,trap,song,jojo,reacting,voice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments