Advertisement

How to become a Medical Esthetician

How to become a Medical Esthetician How to become a Medical Esthetician

Hi babes! Today's video I talk about how to become a "medical" Esthetician. I can only speak on my experience and the state of Indiana, which is where I live. All states are different and have different regulations, so if the medical field is where you want to be as an Esthetician, I recommend doing your own research and looking into your states requirements. I hope you found this video helpful. If you did make sure you give it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe!
XOXO, Emma
-------------------------------------------------
L E T ' S B E F R I E N D S
Instagram:
Email: biz.ewinkelman@gmail.com

Medical Esthetician,becoming a medical esthetician,aesthetician,how to become a medical esthetician,how to become an esthetician,skin care,esthetician q&a,laser tech,how to become a laser technician,medical spa,medical esthetician career,esthetician career,Emma Winkelman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments