Advertisement

Getting that quilt pinned, The quicker we baste the quilt the quicker we can quilting

Getting that quilt pinned, The quicker we baste the quilt the quicker we can quilting Getting that quilt pinned, Quilting Tip

Love it or hate it you have to pin your quilt in place. Basting the backing, batting and quilt top together with safety pins. Its all part of that quilting process, so you have that quilt on the floor so what is the easiest way of pinning / basting your quilt? I will let you know my process of pinning / basting my quilt sandwich together. Hopefully you will learn a new quilting technique from me. If there is something I missed, please let me know in the comments section. If you have any quilting tutorials you would like me to film I am open to recommendations

Watch more videos:

Sewing a flanged binding on your quilt


Easy Quilt Binding


How to attache quilt binding


Play list quilt Blocks made easy


Stop that quilt backing from moving on you


Thank you for watching.

♥ SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE YOU TUBE VIDEOS ♥



Faodail Bio

I love putting fun into whatever I do, teaching, sewing, learning. As long as it's fun that's when i'm most myself. I started sewing over four years ago, self taught.

Frustrating, difficult, confusing were all words I used to describe sewing, why? With perseverance, drive and a will to learn you can sew whatever your heart desires. I now aim to help others in their journey as I don't want you to struggle as much as I did at the start.

My Credo is:

♥ Enjoy the learning
♥ Get excited about the process
♥ Have fun creating your work

I am a Certified Ambassador of Education for Baby lock and currently own a Baby lock Soprano sewing machine and Baby lock Enlighten serger. I also like to highlight some of my favourite sewing supplies.

Faodailer, welcome to the community



♥ FIND ME ON SOCIAL ♥

Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:


♥ SHOP FAODAIL ♥

www.faodailcreation.com


Faodail Creation started life as an online store making handmade products then I wanted to create extra value for my followers. So I created my own sewing tutorials on You Tube helping to teach people the knowledge that i've learnt.

I have not been paid or sponsored to create this video

For business inquires please contact me at faodailcreation@gmail.com

Disclaimer : One of these links directs you to my online store.

#sewing #faodailcreation #quilt

pinning a quilt,pin quilt top,pinning quilt,pin quilt sanwich,quilt sandwich pinning,quilt,quilting,how to,how to quilt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments