Advertisement

Equality to me is boys & girls having equal opportunities & choice Man City’s #Samegoals football ..

Equality to me is boys & girls having equal opportunities & choice Man City’s #Samegoals football .. Love and ability for #football and anything really is not gender specific. Equality is #samegoals Just like our kids who are boys love football so many girls do too and all should be given the same opportunities .. Do join the #mancity #samegoals movement! Send in a video of a girl scoring a goal and stand to win a #pumafootball . I sent in a video of one of our sons scoring and will soon send one in of me scoring one too #samegoals ! I do not like the scale to tip toward either gender but rather really believe in #equality for all #gender #equality #oscarfoundation Do watch our episode of #thetarasharmashow where #SunilChhetri interacted with football lovers boys and girls #boysandgirls #equal Have a super day all

football

Post a Comment

0 Comments