Advertisement

Can You Charge A Model 3 On A Standard Plug ? (One Week Real World Test)

Can You Charge A Model 3 On A Standard Plug ? (One Week Real World Test) Tesla Series #34 - So after making previous claims that the model 3's standard charging hardware was insufficient I decided to actually put it to the test. For a period of one week , I used the standard plug that came with the car hooked up to my garages normal household plug. The results where really mixed , it seemed fine at 8 km of range per hour if I charged it each day after work traveling less then 50 km per day. But when a situation came up that I used 100 km of range in a single day the charge started to become insufficient.



Hope this video helped you in your Tesla research! If you would like to help me out please share my Tesla referral code above with friends and family for Free Supercharging!

tesla,tesla model 3,tesla model 3 performance,model 3,trevor laird,canada tesla,canada tesla owners,tesla owners canada,model 3 performance,model 3 challange,model 3 charging,model 3 standard charging hardware,model 3 household plug,charging on a standard plug,how long to charge a model 3,model 3 120v,tesla charging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments