Advertisement

AILMENT Let's Play! - Part 1 - MED-BAY

AILMENT Let's Play! - Part 1 - MED-BAY This video is A little different from all my other videos, but, it is a mobile game and I'm really curious on what this game has to offer. This Let's Play is NOT going to take over my channel, it is just A little Let's Play that I want to do!
And if this video doesn't get that many views or likes or anything then I probably won't make A part 2!
Aaaannnnndd... I know this isn't the normal schedual I do to upload vids but, I'm planning to upload part 2 (If this video does well) this evening (GMT time)
Enjoy!
Make sure to Like and Subscribe, all that good stuff (Comment and Share too).

Music in this video from The Arcadium.
Nokae - Interim
Check out The Arcadium on Soundcloud

Ailment,Let'sPlay,Gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments