Advertisement

8 NATURAL WAYS TO INDUCE LABOR | 38 WEEKS AND 1 DAY #inducelabornaturally #inducelabor

8 NATURAL WAYS TO INDUCE LABOR | 38 WEEKS AND 1 DAY  #inducelabornaturally #inducelabor Hello everyone it's me Celena jas and welcome back to my channel, thank you for taking time to check in to my channel and if your new pls don't forget to subscribe :)
Anyway Guys today's video is about pregnancy labor.
As of now I am on my 38weeks and day 1 on my pregnancy and so excited to see my baby boy kicking out haha. So as what my midwife advice me to do Here are list of natural ways to induce labor :

1. WALK :
2. Exercise
3: Eat Pineapple
4. Do Squat
5. Stairs
6. Sex (optional) haha
7. Spicy Foods
8. Visualize and welcoming the baby
These were some of the list that I am interested of doing ,hope you guys enjoy and would try these natural ways of inducing your labor. thank you for watching :)
There are manny other ways of inducing labor like
raspberry tea, castor oil , Bouncing on an Exercise Ball, eating dates, bananas, prim Rose


Hi guys FYI after doing all this stuffs at 2pm Philippine time I had lots of contractions happening that made me labor Jan 30/2020 :) instead of my due date Feb.07.
Will be posted my birth vlog stay connected guys mwahh :)

#inducelabor

Post a Comment

0 Comments