Advertisement

Our FIRST Wellness Retreat! Yoga, Meditation, Healthy Snacks & MORE!

Our FIRST Wellness Retreat! Yoga, Meditation, Healthy Snacks & MORE! ORDER NOW! The HealthNut Cookbook!
For Canada:
For USA:

Sign up for the newsletter and get my FREE green smoothie guide:

Hey HealthNuts! Today I'm inviting you to join us at the FIRST HealthNut Wellness Retreat. Thank you again to everyone who came out - it was such a huge success and I'm still smiling from all of the excitement😊If you weren't able to make it this time, don't worry because this vlog will make you feel like you were there. Leave a comment down below if you'd like to come to the next one!

Another huge thank you to all of our amazing sponsors and contributors who made this Wellness Retreat possible!
Yyoga:
Cured Catering:
Smart Sweets:
Sproos:
Garden of Life:

Watch MORE Weekly Vlogs:

Products Mentioned:
HealthNut Waterbottle:
Blender:
Lemon Citrus Squeezer:
Ice Cube Tray:
Gem Bracelets (sold out):

Subscribe (It's FREE) to my channel here ↠
JOIN the email list here ↠
Check out the HealthNut Shop here ↠
______________________

Camera & Equipment I use to film my videos:
Main Cam:
Lens:
Main Tripod:
Vlog Tripod:
Microphone:
Lights:
Light Stands:
Hard Drive:

Other Places You Can Find Me :)
Instagram •
Facebook •
Blog •
Shop:

Hey HealthNuts! I'm Nikole and welcome to the HealthNut Fam :) On my channel I talk about all things Food, health, lifestyle, Food, oh and did I mention food? I post 2-3 times a week on my channel. Recipe Mondays, Wellness Wednesdays and Vlog Fridays. I create videos like: What I Eat in a Day, Meal Prep With Me, Healthy Grocery Hauls, Healthy Recipes, My Morning Routine, Day in the Life and MORE!

Most Popular Videos ↠
7 Meal Prep Hacks •
What I Eat in a Day at Work •
My Spring Cleaning Routine •
Meal Prep for Beginners •
5 Bento Box Lunch recipes•
3 Healthy Smoothie Recipes •
My Fitness Morning Routine:

*This video is not sponsored. All opinions expressed are my own. I sometimes receive products for free from brands for consideration but will disclose when videos are sponsored and I am getting paid to talk about the brand/products mentioned. Thank you for support.

Hugs + Smoothies,
Nikole xo

yoga,yoga retreat,wellness retreat,yyoga,yyoga toronto,meditation,healthy snacks,healthy food,cured catering,veggie platter,youtuber meetup,meetup,community,healthnut fam,health,wellness,health nut,healthnut nutrition,day in my life,day in the life,bts,behind the scenes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments