Advertisement

Exploring Goa India's JUNGLE | 3 night stay at an Eco-Friendly Farmstay!

Exploring Goa India's JUNGLE | 3 night stay at an Eco-Friendly Farmstay! Most people come to Goa for the beach party life, but what is it like deep in the jungle? Come along with me as I stay at this amazing eco-friendly Farmstay and swim in an organic pool filtered by plants!

Where I stayed:

★ SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS:
★Follow me on Instagram:
★ Donate to my channel:
★ Freee $40 AIRBNB credit:
★ $2 off your first 3 UBER rides. Use Code: 3fmfi

farmstay,dudhsagar plantation,nature resorts goa,best resorts goa,india,india travel,foreigners in india,things to do in goa,dudhsagar waterfalls,I love my life,shiva temple,waterfalls,nature retreats goa india,travel vlogger,is india safe,south india travel,spice tour,organic swimming pool,eco friendly hotels,exotic stays india,tamed surla temple,savers waterfall,natural farming,bird watching,travel,asia,incredible india,

Post a Comment

0 Comments