Advertisement

Explanations... (DESC!)

Explanations... (DESC!) So guys.
This video is just an explanation as to why I'm not uploading much and why I won't be uploading much either.

So basically my motivation is really kinda gone. My channel isn't doing well, my videos aren't doing well, I feel like nothing is going right. I have 300+ subscribers? No, I don't. They have pressed the subscribe button, yes, but maybe for one video - which I may not make anymore. Should I start over on a new channel? Or perhaps start over on this channel? I really REALLY don't know. Also let's talk about Minecraft. I haven't quit it, I just haven't played it for a while because I used to play it way too much and haven't found myself enjoying it that much anymore, but I'm sure I will in the near future though. So at the moment I'm playing alot of Fortnite with my friends, but trust me when I say it, I haven't quit Minecraft. Infact, I've always enjoyed Fortnite and still do. Same with Minecraft except for now... Anyways, hope to see you in the near future! :) (Give me motivational comments and give me video ideas and ideas in general! JUST PLEASE IF YOU CARE ABOUT MY CHANNEL HELP ME!)

Cya ;)

minecraft survival,minecraft vanilla survival,minecraft bedwars,minecraft blocksmc bedwars,mrsharkfin,mrsharkfin minecraft,best,hardcore,wins,skywars,survival,how to win,handcam,mechanical,cherry mx,keyboard cam,mouse cam,nhl,20,hockey,ice,edmonton,oilers,new,york,rangers,seattle,mariners,19,18,17,franchise,mode,commentary,playoffs,regular,season,post,razer,green,greens,

Post a Comment

0 Comments