Advertisement

Evann McIntosh - What Dreams Are Made Of (Lyrics)

Evann McIntosh - What Dreams Are Made Of (Lyrics) Song: What Dreams Are Made Of
Artist: Evann McIntosh


I didn't know if I should have kept the whole audio or cut it in half 😅 but I kept all of it. Let me know if you want the song without the second half
--------------------------------------
• My Instagram!
• Don't forget to subscribe!
--------------------------------------

Go follow/check thier Socials!
• WEBSITE:
• SPOTIFY:
• FACEBOOK:
• INSTAGRAM:
• YOUTUBE:
• TWITTER: Check out evann ‼️ (@EvannMcIntosh):

--------------------------------------
Original Song Link:
--------------------------------------

- Footage credit for video:
- I do not own this song nor the footage. All song and instrumental credit goes to the artist
- If you are the artist(s) and would like to have this video taken down, feel free to email me at lyricalsoundsyt@gmail.com

(Lyrics)

Post a Comment

0 Comments