Advertisement

BLIND Mechanic From The Mercedes AMG Commercial Fixed My Broken Auction Car In 5 Hours! INSPIRING!

BLIND Mechanic From The Mercedes AMG Commercial Fixed My Broken Auction Car In 5 Hours! INSPIRING! Get 70% off NordVPN! Only $3.49/mo, plus you get an additional month FREE at

In this video, Bart Hickey a completely blind mechanic of 30 years gets my mystery auction Firebird tuned to perfection! Bart tunes engines by sound and to watch him in action is simply amazing. My 1985 Firebird Trans Am was bought at auction for $1,100 and was built by a big name builder in the Knight Rider KITT world. It was designed after the Banshee concept car by Pontiac in the late '80s and after Mr. Hickey tuned the carburetor, changed the spark plugs, fuel filter, and adjusted the carburetor floats, she runs like a top. We go for a ride in the car too and even light up the tires. I had a blast making this video and I hope you all enjoy it! Oh and yes this is the same blind mechanic featured in the Mercedes Benz AMG Commercial titled "My Father’s Dream: Blind Mechanic Drives Car for the First Time in His Life."

Bart's automotive

708-361-1112
11501 S. Ridgeland Ave. Alsip, Illinois 60803
info@thelifeofbat.com

Check out Brendan and his dad's YouTube channel, Facebook and Instagram!




Cool Car Stuff I Buy on Amazon
Subscribe here!
Instagram @LegitStreetCars
LSC Facebook page

mystery auction firebird,blind mechanic,AUCTION CAR,pontiac banshee concept,MYSTERY CAR,engine tuning,carburetor tuning,tuned cars,my father's dream blind mechanic,mercedes benz blind mechani,

Post a Comment

0 Comments